Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Trifecta

I watched "Jury Duty" today, much to my pleasure. I now see there is no better system in the world than our own judicial system. Today a case concerning a car crash was adjudicated by Mini-me, J.J. from Good Times, and Judy Tenuta (comedic master of the half-grunt/half-screech brand of humor). These brilliant legal scholars descended on the meat of the case like piranha on a drowning pig. I'm not sure, but at some point I swear I heard Jimmie Walker slip in a "Dynomite" a la 1974. Good to see his career has progressed over the last 34 years!

Of this trifecta of fools the sharpest one seemed to be "Mini-me," who actually asked relevant questions, took notes, and appeared to be lucid during the entire case. Not anything like he looked in the "Surreal Life" drunkenly urinating in a corner by himself.

I hope that if I ever get in trouble they will settle my case in Hollywood, where anyone is guaranteed whatever justice the Nielson ratings approve.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quite funny. I believe I will join you.