Monday, May 5, 2008

Pink Dildo Rampage

Working off duty at the mental health treatment facility brings back memories. I used to moonlight at mental hospital when I was with the Department of Correction, and I do the same now as a police officer. If you listen to those around you, soon you'll amass an endless supply of strange stories.

One such story involved numerous reports of a man harassing swimmers at several local pools. This guy would come to the pool wearing a trench coat, one I imagine he stole from a Thrift Store, and no shirt. He also wore a ball cap and sunglasses like those artist renderings of the "Uni-bomber" from several years back.

He'd approach the pool and produce a large pink dildo. He would then target specific people at the pool and try to touch them with the dildo, usually creating quite a disturbance. This happened several times in a short span of time. Now, every time I get a call to a swimming pool, I can't help but think I might get accosted by a dildo wielding freak.

No comments: