Thursday, March 5, 2009

McMoron

"I paid for Chicken Nuggets and they didn't have them," she ranted to the 911 operator. "I asked for my money back and they said it was their policy not to give refunds." This nonsense goes on for several more minutes and two additional phone calls before police finally charged her with misusing the 911 emergency communication system. What I can't understand is why the dispatcher didn't immediately say, "You're a fucking idiot! Quit calling the police for this nonsense."

What's next? Is she going to call the police because her fries are cold? Or there's not enough ice in her drink? Or her tampon is crooked?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dispatchers can't use common sense or judgement... don't you remember when I called them and bitched them out for sending Mark (143-E) to a 44-alarm AFTER roll call... b/c the oncoming platoon was too fawkin slow and the dispatcher was a douche?

"I cant hold a PRIORITY 1 call" ... jackass....

not that the fedgov is any better, but i digress -

chicken nuggets = bird poo